Carrot Cake in Five Minutes
- 1/4 Cup of Flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1/4 tsp of Vanilla
- 1/3 Cup of Carrots
- 1 tbsp of Milk
- 1 tbsp of Vegtable Oil
- Mix The Wet Ingredients Together in a Bowl till Thoroughly Mixed.
- Mix The Dry Ingredients Together in a Bowl till Thoroughly Mixed.
- Then Pour the Dry Ingredients Slowly Into the Wet Ingredients.
- You are ready to pour into a mug or a small ramekin.
- Microwave for one minute to one and a half minutes.
- Ice with an icing of your choice.