If you’ll be at the Walt Disney World Resort and want to take advantage of the world class food option there are many to choose from whether you are at a park or just at the resort to ring in 2016.
Magic Kingdom – For guests with a sweet tooth, Tomorrowland Terrace will feature a New Year’s Eve fireworks dessert party twice nightly during the “Fantasy in the Sky” fireworks spectacular Dec. 30-31. Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
Epcot – Epcot World Showcase offers a variety of New Year’s Eve lunch and dinner options. (Admission to Epcot is required and not included in dining prices.)
- Enjoy live music, premium tequilas, festive décor, and incredible views of the IllumiNations fireworks spectacular at La Hacienda de San Angel at the Mexico pavilion. This colorful celebration begins with seating at 9:30 p.m., and includes a five-course feast featuring a special Surf and Turf entrée. This event is $280.13 for adults and $73.46 for children ages 3-9 (includes tax and gratuity).
- Delight in the culture, flavors and elegance of France courtesy of the revered French chef Paul Bocuse at Monsieur Paul at the France pavilion. This restaurant will offer lunch and dinner seatings featuring a three-course meal for $85 per person (plus tax and gratuity), as well as a four-course premiere dining event from 8:45-9:50 p.m. for $235 per person, or $295 with wine (plus tax and gratuity).
- The Canadian-inspired eatery Le Cellier Steakhouse will offer a decadent, multi-course menu for guests to enjoy while exploring World Showcase. Reservations are available at 4:30, 6:45 and 9 p.m., with prices varying per seating.
- Listen to classic Disney tunes and enjoy a never-ending custom New Year’s Eve dinner buffet at the Epcot World ShowPlace This holiday dining location offers a family-friendly atmosphere with delicious menu items for guests of all ages. The experience also features photo opportunities with unique vignettes of classic Disney characters. Dinner is served from 4:30-10:30 p.m. Tickets cost $71.84 for adults and $44.37 for children ages 3-9 (plus tax).
Disney Springs – Enjoy the holiday décor and delicious New Year’s dining options at the reimagined Disney Springs.
- Ring in the Irish New Year at 7 p.m. and the U.S. New Year at midnight with a complimentary champagne toast on New Year’s Eve at Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant. A holiday brunch will be served New Year’s Day.
- Bongos Cuban Café will celebrate the New Year in style with an exquisite surf and turf menu on New Year’s Eve, including an appetizer of stuffed plantain cups, fire grilled filet mignon and baked lobster tail, and a sweet Tres Leches dessert complimented by select alcoholic beverages. Cost is $85 per person.
- Guests can enjoy a delectable Lamb Osso Bucco dinner with Alaska King crab fingerling potato soufflé on New Year’s Eve at Fulton’s Crab House.
- New Year’s Eve at Wolfgang Pucks Upstairs Dining Room will be an elegant evening complete with shrimp chorizo ravioli, Osso Bucco, blood orange panna cotta, and a tasting of select wine pairings. Price is $85 per guest.
- For an Italian feast, visit Portobello Country Italian Trattoria. This New Year’s Eve three-course feast costs $50 per guest.
Resorts – Guests can treat themselves to delectable dining on New Year’s Eve at several Walt Disney World Resort hotel restaurants.
- With an elegant feast and delightful entertainment, guests can celebrate with class at California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. An exquisite gala includes appearances by favorite Disney characters, complimentary alcoholic beverages, and a magnificent view of the Magic Kingdom fireworks. This dine-around style event features elaborate food stations for guests to enjoy throughout the restaurant. Dinner seating is at 8 p.m. and cost is $625 per person (includes tax and gratuity).
- Dance and dine into the New Year with the “Countdown to Midnight” event at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Convention Center. This progressive three-in-one New Year’s Eve celebration includes live entertainment, music, dancing, food and beverages at three lively locations. All buffet stations and beverages are included with admission. The event begins at 8 p.m., with a champagne toast and grand welcome into the New Year when the clock strikes midnight. All guests must have a prior Walt Disney World Resort Hotel reservation for Dec. 31, 2015.
- New Year’s Eve dinner at Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is an extravagant affair complete with ten courses and elite wine pairings throughout the evening. This once-in-a-lifetime experience features a harpist, lavish décor, a personalized menu, and a long-stem rose for ladies.
- Narcoosee’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa provides guests with a global dining experience with tantalizing seafood selections from around the world. With two dinner seatings, this evening is a delicious and memorable way to begin 2016. Prices vary per seating.
- To begin the New Year with style, guests ages 21 and over can dance their way into 2016 at the Atlantic Dance Hall at Disney’s BoardWalk. This special-ticket event includes a live band, champagne toast at midnight, and plenty of dance space on the main floor for an evening of swinging fun. Tickets can be purchased for $37 per person. For an extra VIP New Year’s Eve experience, guests can purchase tickets for private access to the second floor balcony and a dessert party to the backdrop of Epcot’s fireworks spectacular. This special celebration is $80 for each adult.
- For a celebratory New Year’s Day feast, guests can book brunch at Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Price is $44.72 for adults and $26.62 for children ages 3-9.
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel offers limited-time New Year’s Eve menus in two tasty locations. For a scrumptious buffet accompanied by Disney Character greetings, guests can visit the enchanting Garden Grove Price is $48.98 for adults and $21.29 for children ages 3-9 (includes tax but not gratuity). To ring in the New Year with Italian fare, guests can enjoy a festive feast at Il Mulino, with reservations available from 7:15-11 p.m. This authentic Italian meal experience costs $105 for adults and $39 for children ages 3-9 (plus tax and gratuity).