The Christmas season comes to Disney Springs in an all new way with numerous new seasonal offerings as well as some returning favorites. Tinker Bell has done her magic as she has sprinkled Disney Springs with holiday magic that will be dazzling guest as they shop and enjoy all that there is to offer during the most wonderful time of the year.
There is all new décor that showcases each of the unique Disney Springs neighborhoods that have been transformed into a winter wonderland reflecting their role in the Disney Springs waterfront town.
- The Marketplace The area will be decorated with wreaths and trees that are colorful and have a handmade touch to them. The authentic atmosphere is the perfect inspiration while shopping for loved ones.
- The Landing This area is such a beautiful space at Christmas and is decked out with decorations that have a metallic flare which is perfect for this neighborhood in Disney Springs that is more industrial.
- West Side It’s a magical winter wonderland in this neighborhood as beautiful blue decorations along with thousands of glittering lights greet you along with the beautiful contemporary Christmas tree.
Throughout the Christmas season guest will be entertained with all kinds of entertainment options that are scattered through the different neighborhoods in Disney Springs.
- The Marketplace Be sure to catch the Holiday Carolers through December 30th as they will be performing your favorite Christmas Tunes from 6-10 p.m. each night. Through December 24th you can meet Santa who will be meeting the kids near the Waterside Stage. Then meet Santa Goofy in the same location December 25-29. The Marketplace celebration will continue with a special Kwanzaa musical group appearing at the Waterside Stage Dec. 26 – 27.
- Waterview Park Experience and learn about the story of Hanukkah through amazing musical performances. Showtimes are scheduled throughout the evenings of Dec. 6 – 13.
- Throughout Disney Springs Don’t miss out on the amazing sights of the Holiday Stilt Walkers that will be throughout the Disney Springs neighborhoods through December 30th from 6-10pm each evening.
- World of Disney If you love Disney then you will want to make sure and stop by what is described as the world’s largest shopping destination for all-things Disney. Recently the store was expanded to offer even more merchandise.
- Jewelry That Sparkles If you need that perfect gift of jewelry or bags you’ll want to stop by one of the many shops that can be found around Disney Springs. Pandora, Alex & Ani or Crislu jewelry is available as well as Dooney & Bourke and Vera Bradley bags with an added touch of Disney. At TrenD you can find all kinds of women’s apparel and accessories for the dedicated Disney fans.
- Sweet Treats Be sure to stop by Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop which offers tasty chocolate treats and hot chocolates to sweeten this special time of year. In mid-December, The Ganachery will open and will offer rich, hand-crafted chocolate ganache with beautiful custom packaging.