Have you ever wanted to visit Willy Wonkas Chocolate Factory? Well soon you’ll be able to basically do that as Universal Orlando gets ready to introduce an all new dining experience at Universal CityWalk.
Later this year they will debut the all new Toothsome Chocolate Facotry that will transport you to a chocolate candy factory that will indulge your sweet tooth. The 19th century Steampunk factory complete with towering smoke stacks will offer so many options from desserts to main courses.
The menu will feature unique twists on classic items such as steak, seafood and pasta entrees, gourmet burgers, sandwiches, incredible salads, all-day brunch and so much more. We havent even gotten to the incredble stunning desserts that will be offered and will be guaranteed to have your mouth watering.
At the Toothsome Chocolate Factory you’ll be able to watch as some of your soon to be favorite desserts and candies being made. There is so much to come and this is just a taste of what to expect at Universal CityWalk.
- Chocolate x5: An explosion of chocolate with chocolate spirals, chunks, ice-cream and whipped cream.
- Bacon Brittle: A fun twist on a breakfast favorite with bacon ice cream, bacon brittle, chocolate covered bacon and bacon caramel.
- Espresso Buzzzz: A coffee lover’s dream with coffee ice-cream and chocolate covered beans.
- Red Velvet: A milkshake topped with a Red Velvet cupcake… enough said.
- Key Lime Pie: We’ve taken this classic Florida dessert and turned it into a delicious shake. You’ll even get a slice of pie on top!