Have you ever wanted to taste different sodas from around the world without having to leave the country. Now you can taste eight different drinks at Club Cool in Epcot at the Walt Disney World Resort. The exhibit opened in 2005 in Future World near Innoventions West and is similar to the World of Coca Cola exhibit in Atlanta and Las Vegas.
History of Epcot Club Cool
This is the second incarnation of the Coca Cola tasting exhibit as the original name was Ice Station Cool which had a polar exploration theme. It had different flavors of cola than what appear currently although Beverly has remained in both exhibits.
When Club Cool opened in November of 2005 it debuted 7 new flavors from around the world. This gives you the chance to experience and taste for FREE soft drinks from those countries.
Club Cool Flavors
- Beverly – This soda from Italy is a popular non-alcoholic apértiff that is bitter flavored and is a traditional part of Italian refreshment culture.
- Fanta (Pineapple) – This soda from Greece made its debut in Europe in the 1940’s and was later introduced in the 1960’s in the United States. Fanta Pineapple is caffeine-free that features a sweet pineapple taste.
- Fanta (Melon Frosty) – Fanta Melon Frosty is the number one soft drink of Thailand. This fun melon flavored beverage is beloved in Thailand’s sunny tropical climate.
- VegitaBeta – Originally launched in Japan in 1992, is a non-carbonated beverage with apricot and passion fruit flavors. It is rich in beta-carotene that contributes to it unique yellowish orange color.
- Bibo – This soda was originally created in 1998 and is part of a fruit flavored line of juices popular in South Africa. The brand features fun characters such as Johnny Orange, Taka Strawberry, and Palo Peach.
- Sparberry – A rasberry flavored cream soda, Sparberry launched in Africa in 1955. It is exclusively available in several countries in southeast Africa.
- Inca Kola – Known as “The Taste of Peru” this soda has an unusually sweet fruity flavor that many compare to the taste of liquid bubblegum. The name “Inca Cola” refers to the Quechua words for king and queen.
- Guarana Kuat – This soda is a guarana berry flavored soft drink that was launched in Brazil in 1997. The word guarana comes from the word guara-ná which translates to “fruit like the eyes of the people”
Cody’s Travel Tip
- Club Cool is a great place to get out of the Florida heat
- Club Cool is Free